When I hit my mid-twenties (please hold as I pause and realize I am currently in my late twenties, oh god), I started to take skincare more seriously. And I mean way more seriously.
I tried and tested sample after sample, took risks on a few busts, and have even returned/repurchased/returned several products to give them a fair chance. After years of basically holding auditions for my nightly off-broadway production called OK, Let’s Put Some Good Shit on My Face, I’ve so far found my lead cast of drugstore and high-end products to help take good care of my dry, sensitive skin.
It’s never too early to get ahead of the game and put in the daily effort that, in the long run, will only leave us with healthy skin, especially in our later years.
Watch the video above for my current combination of products as well as tips and tricks I use for my evening and morning skincare regimen. Product details and links are below:
- Neutrogena Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Facial Scrub
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
- Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate
- Kiehl’s Skin Rescuer
- Kiehl’s Super Fluid UV Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50 Plus
What does your skincare routine look like? Which of these products have you tried or want to try? Do you have any you would recommend? Let’s chat in the comments section below!
Congrats to Caitlin for winning the Philosophy skincare prize pack!
Thanks to everyone who entered my giveaway!